Etiquetas

sábado, 10 de marzo de 2018

2 Your-say - 2nd term





WHAT WILL I DO NEXT YEAR?

In principle, I have no idea what career I will do after the second year of high school.


Seeing the exhaustion, stress and lack of social life that I have, I decided that the following year i wil do a year of rest.
But I thought:

It's Three hundred and sixty five days, we are going to do something productive at least.And yes, in the end, I want to plan to get one's driving licence to Figueres, first the theoretical and then the practice (which is more difficult from my point of view, especially parking)

I also want to do English classes on my own online as it is a very important language in the labroal world and although I find it hard to learn it, I like it.I think it's a good idea because 

I'll have a year to think about what I like and therefore what I want to do with my life. 
Althoug really I wanted to do a sabbatical year but I preferred to get my driver's license (as I said before) since I could go wherever I wanted and not bother my parents to take me in different places






No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario